Hot Coffee on Steroids


 

I rewrote the famous Hot Coffee Script by JediJosh for many reasons. Mostly just because I could. Actually the real reason is I find the stupid menus kill immersion and also that annoying as hell ringing. Finally, I didn't care for the end animation where the player falls down like a wimp either.

So for many reasons, including those above, I made my own personal version of Hot Coffee and also added a secondary speech mode. The modes can be switched back and forth with a cheat but I also incorporated the cheat into my code so that it can be executed with a keybind.

For those interested in the native functions behind this, you use:

Function.Call<bool>(Hash.HAS_PC_CHEAT_WITH_HASH_BEEN_ACTIVATED, cheatString);

The video below shows the switching from the Hot Hooker (Hot coffee remastered) to  Simple Speech and also displays a custom LemonUI menu I made for the Vagos Female -also on steroids. By this I mean the Vagos female now has hundreds of outfit combinations.

Because children might be watching, I did not display the sex animations in the video. They are all driven by keybinds - no more dumb menus or ringing or crappy end animations. 

Is Hot Coffee for perverts and incels? Maybe. I was really interested in rewriting the script, particularly the ability to get the two peds close together for the dirty acts. All in all a great learning experience and  of course the credit goes to JediJosh for writing the original version.